Long lashes and statement headpieces reigned the runways for Spring/Summer ’14.
I don’t have any statement pieces for this look, so bear with my wild hair instead ;)
Here is the look we’re recreating:
Soft, romantic, classic. My favourite look for SS ’14 is soft enough to be daytime/work appropriate and romantic enough for date night.
- Covergirl TRUblend Pressed Powder in Translucent Medium
- Covergirl TRUblend FixStick Concealer in Medium Light
- Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Cinnamon Toast
- Covergirl Eye Ehancers 3-Kit Shadow in Cafe Au Lait
- Covergirl Bombshell Intensity Liner by LashBlast in Pitch Black Passion
- Covergirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara in Very Black
- Covergirl Lipslicks Smooches Sizzle Gloss in Tickled Pink
Now for your chance to win!!!!
Pick your favourite look:
GOODLUCK! I’ll be choosing a winner Wednesday morning.
Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.