Here’s a company I haven’t blogged about in a while! Since I canceled my TopBox subscription, I kind of miss receiving monthly beauty boxes and I completely forgot about my quarterly Luxe Box until I saw the charge on my credit card, then the waiting began. I became anxious and couldn’t wait for it to arrive. Thank goodness I wasn’t disappointed when I opened it. I’m really going to enjoy most of the products!
- Cake Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Balm, full size ($22)
- Essie Sleek Sticks in Love to Love You, full size ($10.25)
- Just Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli, sample
- Color Smash Hair Shadow in Cosmopolitan, full size ($15)
- Olay CC Cream in light to medium, full size ($20)
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Sleeping Mask, sample
- Kerastase Elixir Ultimate The Imperial, sample
- Loose Button foundation brush
- Knotties head bands (shown below, $9)
Reviews to follow!